The new value-packed EW-20 is the best long-range, high-speed scooter on the market today. It’s capable of reaching speeds of up to 15 mph and can travel up to 21 miles on a single charge. The large swivel seat, designer style matt black color and stylish LED front light will have everyone turning heads. The EW-20 is fitted with an extra large covered storage basket, cell phone holder, USB port along with 3 different speed settings that add to the safety and performance of the scooter. For easy transport, we have added a folding tiller and a removable seat. Shipped FULLY ASSEMBLED and RIDE READY.
Features of the EWheels EW-20 Folding Travel 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter
- Has 3 different speed settings
- It features a folding tiller and a removable seat for easy transport
- Large Swivel Seat with Back Rest
- Can swivel up to 111 degrees
- Features incredibly intuitive controls, and even sports a USB port and phone-holder
Specifications of the EWheels EW-20 Folding Travel 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Speed: Up to 15mph
Distance: 21 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders
weight, road surface, etc.)
Front Seat: Type Executive Comfort Seat with Backrest
Front seat: Size 16“ x 13.5“ x 3.25 (depth)
Seat Cushion Height: 28” From Floor
Seat Type: Swivel
Steering Height: 42” From Ground
Turning Radius: 53”
Power: Electric 48 volts
Watts: 500 Watts
Motor Type: Hub Brushless Motor
Amps: 12 AH
Volts: 48 Volts
Dimensions: 55” x 26” x 38” (LxWxH)
Floor Clearance: 7”
Tiller Length: From scooter footrest adjustable 27 - 33 inches
Length from Backrest to Tiller: 24 inches
Back Basket: 11”x 20” x 10” (DxWxH)
Forward/Reverse switch: Yes
High/Medium/ Low-Speed switch: Yes
Front tire size: 13” x 5.0”
Rear tire size: 110/50-6.5
Charger: 48-volt Smart Charger included
Throttle Type: Variable Twist Throttle
Key Start: Yes
Braking System: Rear Disc Brakes, Front Drum Brake
Batteries: 4 batteries at 12 volts 12 amp hours Sealed Lead Acid
Drive System: Front Wheel 500 watt hub motor
Headlight: LED light
Rear lights: N/A reflectors
Carton Size: 63” x 36” x 54”
Scooter Weight: 128lbs
Battery Indicator: Yes
Color: Black Only
Front Suspension: Yes
Rear Suspension: Yes
Electric Horn: Yes
Climbing Degree: 10 degrees
Warranty: Limited – 3 Year Warranty
30 Days for Charger
- Persons without excellent vision, balance, coordination, reflex, muscle and bone strength and good decision-making capabilities should not use this product.
- Minors without adult supervision should not use this product.
- Persons unwilling or unable to take responsibility for their own actions should not use this product.
- The user of this product assumes all risks associated with its use. To minimize these risks, the user must wear a helmet and appropriate footwear.
- This product is electric. Do not ride this product in wet conditions, puddles or rainy weather.
- The recommended minimum age for riding this scooter is 16 years old.
- To avoid damage to the motor and footplate, do not overload the scooter.
- Never ride with more than one person.
- To avoid the risk of a short circuit in the electrical parts, do not use your Electric scooter in the rain and never spray or wash off your scooter with water
- Do not place the battery near fire or heat.
- To avoid damage to the battery, do not use the charger if it has been damaged in any way.
- Keep hands, face, feet, and hair away from all moving parts.
- Do not touch the motor or wheels while they are rotating.
- Brakes are designed to control speed as well as stop the scooter. Practice braking for proper slowing down and smooth stops.
- Use only quality replacement parts as recommended by the manufacturer.
Battery Maintenance of EW-20 Travel Mobility Scooter
- You must charge completely prior to initial use.
- Charge immediately after each use.
- Charge before storage. You must charge every 30 days if not in use.
- Charge the unit for 6-8 hours or until the light on the charger turns from red to green.
- Do not allow this unit to deep discharge the battery.
- For safety purposes, do not charge for over 8 hours.
- Turn the unit off when not in use.