Pride Mobility Return, Refund, Exchange, and Cancellation Policy
Credit or Refund
You can expect a credit or refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the original "free shipping" cost included in the original price of the product, return shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee. Returned and exchanged products must be in selling condition as new, unused and with all original part and packing materials. Keep your packing material in case you do decide to return the item.
- SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDISE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE IMPORTANT.
- UPON INSPECTION ON THE UNIT IF IT IS FOUND TO BE USED OR DAMAGED YOU WILL NOT BE ISSUED A REFUND.
Orders canceled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, you will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the original "free shipping" cost included in the original price of the product, return shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee. Returned and exchanged products must be in selling condition as new, unused and with all original part and packing materials.
The original returned product must be unopened and you must alert us within 3 days of receiving the product of your intent to exchange. You will be issued a credit to be used toward your purchase of another product. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the original "free shipping" cost included in the original price of the product, return shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee. Returned and exchanged products must be in selling condition as new, unused and with all original part and packing materials.
Refusing FreightDue to the large size and cost of freight shipment if you refuse the shipment upon delivery because you do not want the item the normal return policy will apply. The original free shipping, return shipping fee and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
Damaged or Defective Items
How to Handle Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- Mobility Ready recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify Mobility Ready.
- If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
If you receive a damaged or defective item, do not use the unit. Take photos of all the damage of the unit and the packaging for evidence. Keep all packing material and parts. Contact our Customer Service Department within 3 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be prepared to supply the order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your e-mail address and phone number. Mobility Ready will make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve the problem. Please know that if there is an issue with the scooter we may request video or photos of the issue. This will help us determine the problem to provide a solution.
Returning an Item
Standard Return Shipping
Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be returned in good condition, to ensure a credit.
Complete the return reason questionnaire and include it in the return package.
Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
It is recommended that you use UPS whenever possible for your return. Retain the return Tracking Number to monitor delivery status.
To receive a refund or credit, items must be returned within 10 days of original shipment date.
Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
To contact our Customer Service Department, please email email@example.com.
- Items are considered to be oversized if they are heavier than 30 pounds. You will not be refunded shipping charges under any circumstances on Oversized Items that are returned. Please be aware that shipping charges can be quite expensive for Oversized Items. Follow these steps to return an Oversized Item:
- If you have assembled the product, disassemble it before shipment using the original protective packaging materials.
- Package the disassembled item(s) securely in original product packaging, whenever possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be returned in good condition, to ensure a refund or credit.
- Complete the return reason questionnaire that was included with your packing slip. Remove the mailing label portion and include the remainder of the slip in the return package.
- Contact a Customer Service Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on arranging a freight delivery pickup for your items. Please have your customer ID number located on your packing list available when you call.
- You must be present at the location and time of pickup. All packaged item(s) must be at the front door for the freight driver.
- To receive a refund or credit, items must be returned within 15 days of original shipment date.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the carton upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact us at email@example.com
Unused, resalable merchandise in new, unassembled condition and in original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date.
AS A RULE, THE FOLLOWING CANNOT BE RETURNED:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging