Freerider Luggie Classic 4-wheel Mobility Scooter Review
Scooter are popular means of transportation all around the world, they provide are far cheaper means of transportation than cars. A scooter requires far less fuel compared to a car which means that you can go a long distance on a tank of gas driving a scooter than in a car.
Given the abundance of different brands of a scooter in the market, shopping for one might be a little bit stressful especially if you don’t know what to look out for when looking to buy one.
When looking to buy a scooter, it doesn’t matter if you are a youngster or an adult; you need to be on the lookout for a scooter that is well balanced on the ground with a well-designed engine.
A good 4-wheeler scooter is the Freerider Luggie Classic 4-wheel Mobility Scooter and below is a detailed review of the best mobility scooter.
Freerider Luggie Classic 4-wheel mobility scooter
- The Freerider Luggie Classic 4-wheel mobility scooter has a maximum speed of 4 mph.
The range of Travel:
- The scooter can travel a distance of 10 miles on a full tank
- The scooter weighs about 30kg and can support a weight capacity of 110kg.
- It comes with an off-board battery included with a size of 12 AH Lead-acid batteries pack. The batteries each weighs 4kg.
- Designed with an electronic braking system
Size of Motor:
- It is equipped with a 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle.
- The Freerider Luggie Classic 4-wheel mobility scooter has a length of 39’’ and a width of 18’’.
Type of Seat:
- The seats on the scooter are foldable and compactable and made from vinyl covered plastic.
Size of Wheels:
- The front wheels are 6’’ solid while the rear wheels are 7’’.
The Freerider Luggie Classic 4-wheel mobility scooter is designed for high performance. It is equipped with a large 24-volt DC engine which produces power that takes the scooter to an incredible speed of up to 4mph. An average scooter reaches an average speed far less than it. It is also equipped with an electronic braking system which ensures the safety of the rider even at a high speed.
The compact and classic design of the scooter allows it to be able to support a weight of up to 110kg which makes it fit for kids, teenagers and even lightweight adults. The 6’’ front and 7’’ rear wheels keep the scooter stable on the ground while it’s in motion.
The lightweight design of the scooter gives it a weight of slightly above 30kg which makes it easy to balance even while on top speed. Most scooters are not designed for long distance traveling, but with the large engine on the Freerider, you can easily travel a distance of up to 10 miles on this scooter.
Driving on the scooter is fun as the foldable vinyl-covered plastic seat on it is comfortable to sit on even on a long drive across the city.
|MAXIMUM SPEED||4 mph|
|TRAVEL RANGE||10 miles|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||250 lbs|
|WEIGHT OF PRODUCT||64 lbs|
|BATTERY CHARGER||Off board - Included|
|BATTERY SIZE||12 AH Lead-acid batteries pack|
|BATTERY WEIGHT||9.7 lbs (each)|
|MOTOR SIZE||24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle|
|SEAT TYPE||Fold-able, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic|
|WEIGHT W/BATTERIES||71 lbs|
|WHEELS: FRONT||6" Solid|
|WHEELS: REAR||7" Solid|