Best Mobility Scooter ATTO Mobility Scooter Review
Every one of us is faced with the challenge of having to move from one place to another. While there are numerous means of transportation, a scooter is one of the popular means of road transportation.
With a scooter, you can move about with ease and also keep yourself in shape. A scooter is quite different from a car, it is designed to look more like a motorcycle with a reduced seat. Driving a scooter has been known to be a great way to burn some calories due to the nature of driving a scooter.
Scooter is no longer common with kids even adults have taken a likeness to the numerous benefits of driving a scooter.
With the abundance of different products of the scooter in the market, picking the best mobility scooter may be a tedious task to do. We have taken out time to review the ATTO mobility scooter and here is why we think it is the best scooter for moving around.
Features of the ATTO Mobility Scooter
- It is equipped with a smart high-performance design that makes moving around a lot more fun and easy.
- It is designed with an easy to use a mechanism where you can either fold it up and move around like a trolley or simply split it into two lightweight part.
- The compact foldable unit can be divided in two to make for easier transportation. It can also come together to form a large full-sized vehicle that is well grounded with just the right amount of space.
- ATTO's foldable armrests provide extra comfort for your arms while driving around.
- It is designed with an in-built deck storage and USB charging port for connecting your devices.
- The seats can easily be adjusted using the adjustable seat heights.
- ATTO's seat cushion is a great solution for a comfortable continuous drive. Also available in red and blue.
- ATTO's cane/crutches holders are designed to carry your canes/crutches with you wherever you go.
- Installed in the ATTO mobility scooter is a fully customized permanent magnet, brushless DC motor equipped with a robust braking system.
- It also comes with a 48 Volt lithium-ion battery that can last for a journey of up to 16km on a five-hour charge.
- A led display is installed to provide information to the driver and also there is a buzzer to alert nearby pedestrians to your presence.
Why the ATTO mobility scooter is the best mobility scooter
First of all, the lightweight design of the scooter gives it an edge over other products available in the market. It can be easily split into two parts which makes it easy to carry it about. You can easily carry it into the trunk of your car, or move it up the stairs with ease.
It can also be folded like a trolley suitcase and carried about, this makes it easy to move it for longer distance like when you travel on a plane or train.
The seats on the scooter can easily be adjusted to accommodate 4 height ranges. This makes it perfect for both kids and adults. The height of the seat ranges between 22 to 24 inches.
Another bonus of this scooter is that it is FDA approved and certified by TUV and CE it is also compatible with all seasons.
Moving Life ATTO Mobility Scooter Specifications
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs.|
|Product Weight||63 lbs.|
|Heaviest piece||36 lbs.|
|Seat Width||13", 14.5"|
|Frame Type||Collapsible, Disassembles|
|Front Wheel Size||8"|
|Rear Wheel Size||9"|
|Max Climbing Angle||6 degrees|
|Max Speed||4 mph|
|Driving Range||10 Miles|
|Number of Batteries Included||1 Lithium Ion|
|Battery Weight||4.1 lbs.|