Get out there in style with the all-new Go-Chair.
The all-new Go-Chair is re-engineered from the ground up, offering a bold new style available in an array of contemporary colors.
Enhanced performance and comfort, along with feather-touch disassembly, allows you to enjoy light-weight travel and independence on the go.
With an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a sleek, bold look, the new Go-Chair makes travel easy.
- Number one for portability
- Choice of 6 colors
- 18" x 17", 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- Increased 300 lb. weight capacity
- Faster speed - up to 3.7 mph
- Larger, 18 amp batteries
- Improved agility - longer wheel base; wider stance; compact turning radius 25.4"
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Larger, height & width adjustable armrests
- Larger footplate
- One hand feather-touch disassembly
- 60" lap belt
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Length1,2||28.5" without front rigging
33" with front rigging
|Maximum Speed3||up to 3.7 mph|
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||9" solid|
|Rear Wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Standard Electronics||40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable)|
|Battery Size (2 required)||18 Ah, 12 V, deep-cycle|
|Standard Battery Charger||Off-board, 2 amp|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 8.7 miles|
|Battery Weight5||14 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece4||36 lbs. (rear)|
|Standard Seat Weight||30 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Size||Compact, Foldable (18"x17")|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
|Warranty||5-Lifetime limited on frame;
13- month limited on electronics;
13- month limited on drive motors
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
Manuals & Warranty for the Pride Mobility Jazzy 614 HD Electric Wheelchair
*Assembly required see manual below for instructions. If you would like assembly please choose the White Glove Delivery option.
**Product is delivered via freight lift gate truck. Before delivery, the freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments are scheduled directly with recipients by telephone by the delivery service to residential locations only and with a 4-hour delivery window during standard hours of operations Monday Thru Friday. Additional charges will apply if delivery appointment is set with carrier and not kept. Failure to return the call from the trucking company may result in unnecessary delays and storage charges, which will be the responsibility of the customer.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)