Zip'R Mobility Xtra Traveler 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter Review
If you have a lack of mobility or you're disabled, there are many options available to you to help you gain your Independence back. One thing that people are turning to these days is called a mobility scooter. There are many of these scooters on the current market. To help you find the best mobility scooter, I reviewed many of them for you. Here’s my Zip’R Mobility Xtra Traveler 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter review.
This scooter is compact, and it will help seniors and other individuals that don't have a lot of Mobility. You get a padded cushion seat and there are elevated armrests. Any individual that uses the scooter will always enjoy a comfy trip. The scooter comes with a headlight as well as a basket to store all of your items. The tires are flat free and they're non-marking, so you can use them inside as well as outside.
The maximum speed of the scooter is 4.25 mph and the scooter can travel up to 10 miles on one fully charged battery. This means you can take the scooter to and from work for example or to the store to buy those things you need. The scooter has the range to get you to where you want to go. This scooter will hold an individual up to 250 pounds. It also features a great turning radius of 25.4 degrees. This means that the scooter will move around quite easily inside your home and you'll be able to get around obstacles.
Main Features and Specs
- Holds individuals up to 250 lbs
- The seat is foldable and padded
- It comes in red or blue colors
- It will easily disassemble into five main pieces
- It has a compact design
- Has a headlight to keep you safe at night
- The wheels are non-marking, so it can be used indoors
- Has a basket for all of your items
- It features a maximum speed of 4.25 mph
- Has a 24V,180 W motor
- The seat is foldable and padded
- It has regenerative and electromagnetic brakes
What to Look For
Before you buy the best mobility scooter for your needs, you have to decide exactly what you want. It's important to get a scooter that's going to fit your weight capacity for example, and you also need a scooter that is going to have the range you need to get you to where you want to go. The Zip'R Mobility Xtra Traveler 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter has a good range and it's a recommended scooter for anyone that takes short trips. You may want to look at another scooter if you need one for longer trips, but this one is perfect for all of your short trips to the store or to work if your work is close to where you live.
- Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs
- Maximum Speed: 4.25 Mph
- Driving Range: Up to 10 Miles
- Turning Radius: 25.8"
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Headlight: 24V 5W
- Length: 40.5"
- Width: 19.5"
- Height: 34.5"
- Weight with Batteries: 103.9 lbs
- Heaviest Piece: 34.8 Lbs
- Weight Rear Section: 34.8 lbs
- Weight Front Section: 28.7 lbs
- Seat Weight: 19.4 lbs
- Weight Batteries: 21 lbs w case
- Battery: (2) 12V, 12Ah sealed lead acid
- Charger: Off-board , 2A
- Drive: Rear wheel
- Motor: 24V, 155 W (.21hp)
- Brakes: Electromagnetic, regenerative
- Seat: Padded, foldable
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat Depth: 14"
- Seat back Height: 16"
- Front Wheels: 7.5" x 2" flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 7.5" x 2.5" flat-free
- Color: Red or Blue
- Tiller: Adjustable
To pack into your trunk you will need to remove the seat and fold the tiller. You have the choice to remove the battery to make lifting the bottom piece easier to lift into the trunk. Also, the basket can be removed if needed.
- Frame: 3 Yrs
- Drivetrain: 1 year
- Electronic Components: 1 Years
- Drive Train: 1 Year
- Batteries: 6 months
Mobility scooters such as the Zip'R Mobility Xtra Traveler 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter give you a lot of freedom period for anyone looking for a good scooter to help them gain their mobility back, this is a solid option and it's one I recommend